miércoles, 14 de junio de 2017

D.A.R. (Delayed Album Review) Friendly Fire


Living is easy with eyes closed... Well, in this opportunity if I close my eyes I´ll end up a little confused, and that´s because Sean sings just like John, like a double trick or an amazing deconstruction of time gently builded for my ears. It has to be weird wear the last name Lennon and be an artist, I mean, you will always be compared with your old man, and even if that´s flattering because he was... well, Lennon, it has to be at least complicated. I listen to this Friendly Fire

and I feel soaked in Lennon spirit, with a bunch of really great melodies, a lovely voice and very beautiful arrangements, Sean just have found the way to make me smile each time I press play and go out for a walk.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario